Fall is officially here, and I couldn’t be happier. The weather is colder, the leaves are changing, and it is almost socially acceptable to listen to Christmas music (yes, I’m one of those). With every new season, I try to make a list of things I want to do to celebrate the change in weather, so that, instead of dreading winter, I have fun things to look forward to. Of course, this becomes much more difficult around February/March, but it’s still a nice little pick-me-up and an even better reminder to enjoy the present and all that comes with it.
2. Go through closet and sort winter/summer clothes
3. Rent a cabin for a long weekend with friends
4. Master three new soups.
5. Compile a list of scary movies to re-watch
6. Knit entire scarf
7. Visit Estes Park
8. Learn to make a new pie
9. Start a running program, possibly do a race?
10. Host a pumpkin carving party