My favorite month of the year is finally here, and I couldn’t be more excited! There’s a LOT happening in December, starting with my 26th birthday this Sunday. I’m also going to Sweden to spend Christmas and New Year’s with my family, and am already counting the days until the flight 🙂 With a month as crazy as this one, I like to jot down a loose ‘to-do’ list to help me get everything done as well as to keep me accountable for enjoying the little moments in between the hectic ones. Read on for my December list!
1. Host a birthday dinner for my friends at our new place
2. Bake Christmas cookies in abundance
3. MOVE HOUSES!
4. Get started on my secret santa gifts
5. Send out Christmas greetings (on time)
6. Enjoy time with my family in Stockholm
7. Perfect my mulled wine recipe (stolen from my dad)
8. Play in the snow (if it snows)
9. Think about my new year resolutions
10. Watch all my favorite holiday movies (Elf! Home Alone! The Grinch!!)
I’m so excited. What’s on your list for December?