1. Host a scary movie night with candy and classics (Hocus Pocus, Friday the 13th, Children of the Corn, etc.)
2. Visit San Francisco (I have a conference there in November!)
3. Have an early Thanksgiving celebration with friends
4. Spend a weekend in the mountains
5. Try my hardest not to kill my plants! #blackthumb
6. Find a new farmer’s market to frequent
8. Spend more time with family, both given and chosen
9. Practice vinyasa yoga up to three times a week
10. Watercolor more! I started painting again recently and I forgot how relaxing and fun it is. I even bought myself a cute box to store my paints in last weekend, so I’m committed!
There you have it! What do you have to look forward to this season?
img via tumblr