1. Splurge on fresh flowers for the house weekly (because, health).
2. Have a picnic in the park.
3. Host a Cinco de Mayo margarita night (stealing ideas from this gorgeous fiesta).
4. Figure out a couple work outfits that won’t let me freeze in the morning and die of heat by noon – harder than it sounds!
5. Attend the FoCOMX music festival
6. Hike more! No more excuses that it’s too cold. Although it is currently too cold.
7. Do a big spring clean!
8. Make it through this Oracle 11g class…it’s killing me, not-so-softly.
9. Overhaul our house’s patio and front porch to a) not look like a dump, and b) be a pleasant place to spend time in warmer temps.
10. Go to MEXICO with one of my best friends!!!!! (more on this one later!)
What about you? Have anything that you want or need to do this season?
Have a great Tuesday!