I will be the first to admit that I am super nosy.
I love exploring how other people live, what their personal relationships are like, what they do at work, what they pay for rent, what they eat for breakfast, etc., etc. I like to think that this curiosity for others’ lives comes from some general anthropological interest in humans, but I fully recognize that it could also be due to the fact that I am waaaaay too interested in other people’s business.
#sorrynotsorry, #guilty, and all of that jazz.
I know it’s not always easy to share personal details about yourself, especially when it comes to subjects that our society has deemed ‘taboo’ (sex, relationships, money, spiritual beliefs, politics, and so on). That said, I’d love to open my blog to an honest and respectful discussion about those very topics that are not so easy to talk about, but affect everyone in some way or another.
What do you guys think? Is that something you’d be interested in reading about? Here are a few topics off the top of my head that could be interesting to explore:
– How do you split up daily chores in your home?
– What is your typical evening/morning routine?
– How do you find motivation to accomplish your goals?
– What worries/anxieties keep you up at night?
– How do you find time for friends and family in your daily life?
– What are your personal financial goals and what do you do to achieve them?
– How do you celebrate certain holidays?
– How often do you shop for groceries? How much do you spend monthly on food alone?
– Who makes more money, you or your spouse?
– How affectionate are you with others?
– What is your most prized physical possession?
I personally LOVE reading about how other people have their sh*t together (and also about how they don’t!). It provides me with different perspectives, ideas, and some reassurance that I’m not the only person who doesn’t remember to floss my teeth every day.
Let me know what you think!
(all images via)