Is declaring a to-do list for the spring season on Feb 27 a bit premature? Probably, but the sun is shining and the sky is blue and all I can think about is SPRING. Fresh, bright, shiny spring. I’m looking so forward to longer days, warmer temps, and, just recently, the option of whether or not to wear a top at all! #freethenipple
While I doubt I’ll be ditching my tops altogether any time soon, spring is coming, and I can’t wait. Keep reading to see what things I’d like to accomplish or do in spring…
1. Go camping and test out our new sleeping bag.
2. Have a picnic in the park (hopefully a weekly occurrence!).
3. Visit the downtown farmer’s market (ditto, above).
4. Do a proper brewery tour of Fort Collins on bikes.
5. Stick to a budgeted meal plan and use Sundays as ‘prep’ days.
6. Mari Kondo the crap out of our garage.
7. Revive our sad little herb garden. Winter (aka me) was not kind to it.
8. Drive to New Mexico for an ‘impromptu’ road-trip (which I will plan and organize like crazy, obvs).
9. Try 3 new classes at my gym.
10. Walk through the arboretum on campus to say hi to all the new trees coming back to life.
What are you looking forward to this season? Let me know in the comments!
(img via pinterest)